Self Study Series: Kum Nye Meditation Level 1
This self-study course includes:
Video of guided exercises and theory by Dharma Publishing Academy Senior Instructor Arnaud Maitland. Over eleven hours of material. Feel free to follow along with the written transcript, below each embedded video unit.
Photo examples of each exercise provided with unit review notes.
Listen to Line-By-Line Commentary by Arnaud Maitland of all three Kum Nye books: Kum Nye: a Tibetan Yoga, The Joy of Being, and Kum Nye Dancing.
Receive text excerpts from Dharma Publishing books such as:
Mastering Successful Work: Tools for Change
Gesture of Balance
- Body awareness is the foundation
- Language of the body sets the stage, tone and depth of the practice
- Breath becomes organically rhythmic and light
- Senses will become refreshed and begin to function in a non-dual fashion, so the practitioner sees and hears more clearly, feels more deeply, and get glimpses of reality never known before
- Mind will become still and alert, and direct experience becomes the practitioner’s inner counselor
The presentations were so clear and woven together. They came together in a whole, clear, exciting and inspirational way for a path that could be followed.
I feel Kum Nye offers me the tools no matter what my present frame of mind.
I discovered that the calmness that comes with body-mind integration, inner-outer space integration, and life-my potential integration is very inspiring and meaningful to my life.
I learned that integrating body and mind takes place through being aware of the sensations and feelings in the body. This time it somehow entered: it hit me and released a feeling of gratefulness.
It was awesome! had never done a Kum Nye Dancing class, and I loved it! I have no words to thank you.
What an expansive experience! When there is awareness of space, movement becomes light, effortless, and continuous.
I very much enjoyed how Kum Nye has the ability to draw you into relaxation and meditation and then gives you a taste of non-duality.
The most astonishing discovery was the ability to locate, follow and stay with my breathing. I was then able to meditate so quickly and naturally. I discovered that I can sense the energy and the feeling of tingling and the warmth after the 1-2-minute exercises.
- Body & mind, thereby establishing a cushion of calmness and inner joy
- Inner & outer space which become one space, thereby establishing a bright and clear openness
- Energies of life & our inner potential, thereby establishing the direct experience, not channeled through thoughts, as our reliable counselor
We will learn the basic ways to enter Kum Nye Meditation and discover for ourselves the benefits and insights that this profound practice can offer us.
No Reviews found for this course.