Kum Nye Teacher Training, Level 1
Tarthang Tulku Rinpoche’s book
Kum Nye – A Tibetan Yoga
with Arnaud Maitland
April 6th – 14th
and May 11th – 12th, 2019
daily Webinar from 08:30 am -12:30 pm (PST)
The Dharma Publishing Academy offers one more time, this intensive Kum Nye program. You can join for the ‘love of it’ or to become an authorized Kum Nye teacher, Level 1, of the first Kum Nye book.
For more information please read below and contact email@example.com
Kum Nye, introduced by Tarthang Tulku Rinpoche to the West in the 1970s, is a yogic practice of working with energy. By inviting mind into the body, into the poses and movements, we can sense the inner experience becoming alive. Usually, our body-awareness does not reach much below the head and upper body. Of course, we will be out of balance when body, mind, and heart do not communicate well. Kum Nye restores this inner balance.
Each part of the body can be a source of energy, information, and ongoing communication. Without body-awareness, and the rich feeling and knowing experiences it can provide, thoughts will determine our reality and script the journey of our life. Kum Nye activates and massages life’s internal energies (this is the Nye), and provides a sense of present awareness. The Kum, which enables us to contact new ways of knowing that are more comprehensive, reliable, nourishing, and revealing than the world of thoughts ever can be. By activating the flow of energies, of joining feelings, breathing, and movements Kum Nye awakens the inner experience and the Body of Knowledge we all have access to.
With Kum Nye you can learn the language of your body, giving you more control over your style of expression. As you learn the language of your body, your feelings, and sensations, you can find your true foundation, instead of continuing to express your conditioned self, you can create a new life for yourself based on a better understanding of your own embodiment. In a way you have never before experienced, you can truly BE.
Learning to feel in Kum Nye is like learning to see, hear, taste and smell, and body awareness is the faculty capable of making the feeling experience our home. Kum Nye teaches the language of the body (Nye), not merely the physical body, but also the site of our experience (Kum).
Kum Nye works!
We invite you to learn Kum Nye in depth, embody it, and then share it with others. We are dedicated to making Kum Nye available globally. You can play a key role in this wholesome activity, benefitting yourself and others.
Please join us for the “Love of It”.
For an in-depth Kum Nye interview please click here:
Cost for the Kum Nye Intensive:
- Webinar participation online or in person: ‘For the Love of it’ $395 (without becoming a Kum Nye teacher) and
- $108 for those who have already participated in Kum Nye level 1 before. (for repeaters, contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
- To become a Kum Nye trainer in level 1, the first book, the costs are $1,495.00
As soon as you are registered, you will receive a line by line reading plus commentary by Arnaud Maitland of Rinpoche’s entire first Kum Nye book (about thirty hours). We kindly request you to listen to and study these audio recordings before the beginning of this in-depth Kum Nye training.
* * *
The Kum Nye Teacher Training Level I
Aspiring teachers who complete this Kum Nye Intensive training can, of course, apply it in their own work and set up a Kum Nye practice for others interested in the practice of Kum Nye. Income earned may be kept by the qualified teacher. The teacher training will include a manual consisting of three sections:
- What is Kum Nye?
- How to practice Kum Nye?
- How to teach Kum Nye?
- No prior experience is required, but you have to start promptly with individual online eKum Nye self-study programs level 1-5, 6, 7 and 10 for an additional cost of $189.00 (On Academy website)
- A second important self-study component is the line-by-line reading of Tarthang Tulku Rinpoche’s book Kum Nye – A Tibetan Yoga plus commentary by Arnaud Maitland – approx. 30 hours.
- A third self-study component is 75 hours of audio recordings of the two previous Kum Nye Teacher Trainings, Level 1 we offered in October 2015 and January 2017.
- You will receive links to a complete set of high-quality video recordings of all webinar sessions from this training that you can access anytime. These videos will be posted as private YouTube videos within one month after completion of the webinar.
This teachers training is not available for people living in the Netherlands, Germany or Brazil, since our associated Kum Nye Centers in Amsterdam, Cologne, Sao Paulo, and Rio de Janeiro offer the same program in their native languages. The program is open to anyone in the rest of the world, by webinar.