Welcome to Dharma Publishing Academy’s self study program on Kum Nye!
A message from head instructor, Arnaud Maitland:
The eKum Nye program is intended to provide thorough individual training in the theory and practice of Kum Nye Yoga for the development of a fulfilling personal Kum Nye practice.
For this course you will need:
- A copy of Kum Nye – A Tibetan Yoga by Tarthang Tulku. Please complete all required reading assignments from the previous lesson prior to beginning a new lesson. Please download the following link to receive your included copy of this book for the course: https://we.tl/vk5NcSITKx
- A copy of Joy of Being by Tarthang Tulku. Please download the following link to receive your included copy of this book for the course: https://we.tl/t-kPI6YvtfrFhttps://we.tl/D3ScuAFPLy
- A copy of Joy of Being Workbook. Please download the following link to receive your included copy of this book for the course: https://we.tl/t-W7LjMqDOuLht
- A journal or notebook devoted to your Kum Nye practice. Prompts and journaling assignments are given at the end of each lesson. Students are also encouraged to keep regular entries related to their experiences and observations about their Kum Nye practice apart from the weekly assignments. This is very important as writing about your experiences will help you to develop greater personal awareness.
- One hour every day devoted to your Kum Nye practice. Students are expected to perform the weekly exercises every day for the week that they are in each lesson. If you like, you are encouraged to make your practice sessions longer than one hour. If you must practice for a shorter time, certainly make it no less than thirty minutes.