October 16th - December 11th
3:00 - 4:00 PM, PST California time
Led by Andis Egle,
and the Ratna Ling Crew
with Carmen Ojeda translating to Spanish
All sessions will be recorded and viewable anytime
through YouTube, for participants only.
Open to all, and do-able by anyone, interested in exploring Kum Nye dancing.
Please join us for these nine sessions of Kum Nye dancing with exquisite theory and inspiring pearls of wisdom, as we dynamically express our energy and knowledge of freedom.
Through the 77 gestures of Kum Nye Dancing, you will enjoy discovering the transformative potential of Kum Nye and 'the sacred energy called my-self.’ Within moments you will feel open, still, and joyful, dancing in space. Each session we will explore a new topic taken from Tarthang Tulku Rinpoche's book: Kum Nye Dancing – Introducing mind to the treasures the body offers.
- Being still
- Becoming undisturbed by memories of the past
- Discovering your rhythm
- Re-capturing the creative context of your Life
- Nothing obligating you to suffer
- Being present in the present
- Tending and tuning the breath
- Discovering an entirely different reality – fundamental openness
Looking forward to practicing Kum Nye dancing together, 1 hour per day, for nine sessions!!