The program offers five steps
- Well-being as a way of being - When stressed we become withdrawn and isolated, cut off from our creative energy, our power and our potential. When our energy is blocked, we form fixed positions and resist new ideas. Establishing well-being as the baseline of being allows energy to flow, which brings about openness and change.
- Learning a new language - A new understanding of how we interact with stress and anger. This new language is a tool that we can utilize at work.
- Create a new home - Stress is like bad weather, we do not need to identify with it. A situation can trigger stress in us because it activates underling patterns of conditioning. We can remedy that with mindfulness by reconnecting to our authentic self and establishing well-being as a home we can come back to when stressed.
- Restore balance - Healing comes from integrating body, breath, and mind. The antidote for stress is full participation, staying present, tuned in.
- A new orientation - Look at life with a caring approach instead of judgment.
Exercises: Breath regulation, Breath retention, Abdominal breath, Kum Nye #15 Loosening up,